- 6” (16cm) Dual Cone Speakers
- 210W Peak Power; 30W RMS
- State of the art Injection Molded PP Cone – provides superior rigidity, stability & greater bass
- Balanced dome for a clear & broad frequency range
- Impedance @ 4 ohms
- Peak Power: 210 Watts
- RMS Power: 30W
- Dual Cone Speakers (16 cm)
- Frequency Response: 30Hz ~ 18000Hz
- Impedance: 4 OHM Sound
- Pressure Level: 92dB (+/- 5dB)
- PP Cone Rubber Coated Cloth Surround
- Weight per speaker (Inc. Parts): 1.5kg | 3lb 3oz
Warranty & Fitment Details
- Conditional Replacement Warranty will be given for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase invoice from a Mosfet authorized dealer/reseller, against a filled, stamped & signed warranty card.
- To avail warranty, the customer must remove the product at their own cost and courier the product in proper packaging to MOSFET TECHNOLOGIES, B-30, 1st Floor, Sharda Puri – 110015, New Delhi. India (cost of the courier will be borne by MOSFET. For any details or more information please contact MOSFET Customer Care at 1800-123-6414, or email Mosfet at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replacement Warranty for Mosfet BigBang Speaker Series is only applicable in case of a dead-on-arrival (DOA) unit, or if the unit hardware or software malfunctions during the Warranty Period. Defects or damages to the product arising due to improper fitment or electric malfunction in the vehicle will not be covered under the warranty.
- If the customer finds a physical damage or defect on the product on arrival, the customer must not have the product installed and should send photographic evidence of the damage to email@example.com along with a copy of the purchase invoice.
- Warranty by MOSFET for BigBang Speakers will not be covered if the device is damaged due to water, vehicle electrical malfunctioning, or tampering with the device by an individual other than the MOSFET Technical Staff.
- Fitment of the product – Mosfet BigBang Speakers - is the sole responsibility of the customer and will be at his/her expense. Mosfet does not take responsibility for the fitment or removal of the product from the customer’s vehicle.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
Adipiscing Convallis Bulum
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.